- Maintains/supports healthy sleeping patterns
- Reduces disturbed/restless sleep
- Assists mind relaxation
- Supports cognitive function/mental function
- Maintains/supports energy production
- Helps metabolism of Carbohydrates, Fats and Proteins
- Supports healthy stress response
- Reduces free radicals formed in the body
- Supports healthy reproductive hormones
- Assists metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- Supports energy levels
- Supports energy production
- Supports mental concentration/focus/clarity
- Maintains cognitive function/mental function
- Used to relieve fatigue/feeling of weakness
- Support general health and well-being
- Used to reduce abdominal bloating/distention
- Used to reduce/relieve abdominal feeling of fullness
- Support skin health
- Used to relieve symptoms of indigestion
- Used to enhance nerve function
- Maintains nervous system health & function
In general, it is recommended that stimulant based products are taken either first thing in the morning or just before your workout. The rationale behind taking it in the morning is that your metabolism is at its slowest when you first wake up.
Taking Super 23 first thing in the morning will act as a kick start to your day. It will also ensure that you get maximum absorption into your bloodstream.
So for maximum effect, we recommend taking two (2) tablets on an empty stomach at least 30 minutes before breakfast or your morning workout.
For those who are stimulant sensitive, we recommend taking one (1) tablet two times daily, either on an empty stomach OR with food.